THE UNRAVELING CONTINUES

http://watchkeep.blogspot.com/2018/01/connecting-dots-andy-savage-from.html

I ESPECIALLY LOVE HOW BRUCE JONES IS VICTIM BLAMING JULES, WHEN HE KNOWS BETTER THAN TO DO SO. CHECK OUT THIS STATEMENT HE MAKES I REGARDS TO JULES:
guess your interpretation of blaming and shaming is similar to my definition of slander. We might as well agree to disagree. You disagree I was slandered above and I disagree I blamed or shamed Julie despite what your screen shots show.

First I wasn't there so I only have opinions. My opinions are that I did not believe she was molested, I believe she consented and she was of legal age. This belief is because I knew her as a teenager.

I do question her motives and timing given she just emerged from bankruptcy. I also believe her mother begged not to get the authorities involved, but my belief is hearsay as I was not present when this happened. I was not at all involved at all with the WPBC decision on how they handled what happened. I was never a deacon, elder, etc at WBPC, but you should contact those people if you have not. Happy to give you the names. My final comment is I never condoned what Andy did and do believe he was very wrong. He was the authority and even if she consented which I believe she did, he had no right to allow what happened to happen. Whatever, that means today is not for me to say.


I ALSO LOVE THIS RIDICULOUS STATEMENT HE MAKES ABOUT DEALING WITH ABUSE IN THE CHURCH:
"you clearly have a lot of passion on this topic of abuse in religious organizations. I have none. I do not mean that to sound harsh, it is just not something on my radar screen. You can argue it should be, but I have passion for other things for other reasons and my energy goes there. You do not have to agree with me, just telling you my opinion.

EXCUSE ME, BUT WHO ARE YOU TO EVEN HINT AT QUESTIONING JULES!! LEGAL AGE??? GET A CLUE!! YOU SAY THAT YOU KNEW HER AS A TEEN, AND ARE IMPLYING THAT SHE NOT ONLY CONSENTED, BUT 'WANTED' THIS, BUT OFFER NO SPECIFIC OR SUSTAINABLE PROOF FOR YOUR STATEMENTS.  AS USUAL, YOU SHOW NO COMPASSION, NOR DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT WHAT THIS YOUNG WOMAN WENT THROUGH. YOU ARE  PITIFUL REPRESENTATIVE OF CHIRST AND NEED TO GET A HEART!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'RAGIN RAGER'

EVIL EXPOSED

PREACHER BOYS PODCAST!