A LOVE THAT CAN NEVER BE EXPLAINED

https://odb.org/2019/04/02/unexplainable-love/


John 13:34 King James Version (KJV)
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

GREETINGS IN YESHUA ON THIS TOTALLY AWESOME TUESDAY MORNING!! So sorry to be late in posting this, but I was in a great deal of pain, had difficulty sleeping from it, and overslept. However, I am here, ready to start this day, and I do so, by choosing to REJOICE in the beautiful day that the Lord has made, and be glad in it!
😁 I also choose to show God's unconditional love, mercy, and compassion, to my fellow believers, regardless of where they come from, and/or their past, but to show them as well as this lost and dying world, the love of Jesus, in ANY way I can.

This is what Jesus spoke of to His disciples, as He spent His final hours with them, and it's something we need to put into action today. Warren Wiersbe described it this way in his commentary, when he said “The disciples’ responsibility was to love one another just as Christ had loved them. They would certainly need this love in the hours to follow, when their Master would be taken from them and their brave spokesman, Peter, would fail Him and them. In fact, all of them would fail, and the only thing that would bring them together would be their love for Christ and for each other.”
Far too often, we as the body of Christ, have been exhibiting anything but love for each other, and it's time we start doing so! One of the ways we do this I believe, is when we see a brother or sister in Christ in need, and fail to help, and/or we see sin taking place within the body of Christ, but do and say NOTHING ABOUT IT. I recently read about SEVERAL instances of sexual abuse within the IFBC (Independent Fundamentalist Baptist Church), and how despite knowing that they had a sexual predator in their midst, these churches did NOTHING to help the victims. Many churches went so far as to BLAME THE VICTIM, and instead of reporting the predator to the police, they sent him to another church!! Is it any wonder that the world looks at us with such contempt!! We need to remember that we are Christ's representatives, His very hands and feet, and that the world is watching us, which means that we need to be living lives that honor Jesus, in our actions as well as our words.
That is why I pray today, that I show the love of my Savior Jesus, not just in what I say, but above all in what I DO! That I take the time to reach out to my brothers and sisters in Christ to help them with ANY struggle they are facing, no matter what it is, and that I put Warren Wiersbe’s words into action which are based on the verse above, when he asks. “And how do we evidence that love? By doing what Jesus did: laying down our lives for the brethren (1 John 3:16). And the way to start is by getting down and washing one another’s feet in sacrificial service.

Until Later;

HAVE A TERRIFIC AND GLORIOUS TUESDAY IN CHRIST!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'RAGIN RAGER'

EVIL EXPOSED

PREACHER BOYS PODCAST!