TRUE CHRIST-LIKE LOVE AND UNITY


John 13:34-35 King James Version (KJV)
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.


GOOD EVENING IN YESHUA EVERYONE!! Holy cow what a day!! To start with FB decided in their leftist mentality, to suspend MY ACCOUNT because I posted the TRUTH!! I posted a pic/meme that states “Illegals aren’t Immigrants, they’re CRIMINALS!” and they suspended me for 3 days!! Excuse me, but there is such a thing as the 1ST Amendment, and I plan on fighting this. In the meantime, I am posting all my devotional posts to Ricky’s page, so I pray that you’ll be able to see them.
As I was reading this morning’s devotions, I recalled the words of a very powerful song by Trace Balin entitled “If I Don’t Have Love”, in which she describes how we as the body of Christ are to show love to EVERYONE we encounter, but also to speak the truth IN LOVE! It got me to thinking even more of how we as the body of Christ are disgracing Him, by our lack of Christ-like love and compassion for our fellow believers by either discarding them, when they stumble and sin, when they’re struggling financially/physically, and/or fail to protect the most vulnerable within the body of Christ from sexual predators. It is an issue that we cannot and MUST NOT sweep under the rug, and as I said this morning, we need to remember that we are Christ's representatives, His very hands and feet, and that the world is watching us. This means that we need to be living lives that honor Jesus, in our actions as well as our words. This vlog I did back in 2017 speaks volumes to this, and it’s something that needs to be said again.
As I close this post for the evening, I pray that you will choose to show REAL love and unity in Christ Jesus with fellow believers, no matter their race, color, background, political party, or socioeconomic status (That means no matter if their rich or poor!), and dare to show Christian friendship with them! I also reach out to those who’ve been failed by the church, to know that no matter what disappointment, betrayal, or trauma, you may have experienced at the hands of your earthly father, to know that your Heavenly Father, Almighty God, truly loves and cares for you!! He will NEVER ever let you down, betray, or abandon you, but will cherish you always.
Most of all, I pray that if there is anyone who does not know Jesus, that you will accept Him into your heart today, before it’s too late. I am here to tell those who think they can earn their way to Heaven, that there is no such thing as many paths, or other ways to Heaven, and the belief that there is no God, is a LIE. God very much DOES exist, and He is a just, holy, and righteous God who hates sin! However, He also LOVES you, and sent His one and only Son to die on the cross for YOU!! He doesn’t care about your lifestyle, skin color, faith, ethnicity, what you’ve done, where you’re from, or anything about you, just that you let Him in your heart TODAY!! I invite you all RIGHT NOW, to call on His name today, seek His face, ask Him to forgive you of whatever sins you’ve committed, and He WILL forgive it. Just click on this link below, so that you can be redeemed, and become signed, sealed, and delivered, into Salvation TODAY!! http://calvarystp.org/jesus/

UNTIL WEDNESDAY;
SWEET, BLESSED, AND BEAUTIFUL DREAMS IN CHRIST JESUS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'RAGIN RAGER'

EVIL EXPOSED

PREACHER BOYS PODCAST!